The Northern Colorado Clutter Task Force is a team of government agencies, community groups and relevant businesses united to identify and reduce hoarding behavior in Fort Collins and surrounding communities.
To identify and respond to incidences of extreme clutter in Northern Colorado through interagency coordination, thereby increasing public safety and providing educational opportunities and enforcement services to community partners.
The Northern Colorado Task Force envisions a reality where agencies cooperate to identify best practices, share resources and provide comprehensive personalized services to individuals struggling with hoarding tendencies.
- Increase interagency awareness of cluttered residences
Reduce the number of cluttered residences
Identify best practices for addressing individuals who engage in hoarding behavior
Foster a spirit of innovation in regards to community responses to clutter
How We Work-
- The task force receives a referral from a partner agency (through the form below.)
- We make contact with the resident suffering from clutter and assess their needs.
- Based on that, we connect the resident to necessary services to make their home safe.
- Cases are prioritized according to the motivation of the resident and their willingness to work with us as well as level of clutter and safety concerns.
Note: This service is available to residents of Fort Collins and surrounding communities.
The below form is used by PFA partner agencies to report extreme clutter in homes. Information shared via this form may be shared with other agencies in the interest of linking the resident with appropriate services.